April Favourites

This month I actually don't have many favourites. I have just been sticking with recent loves. 

But this month I have been loving essie's mint candy apple nail polish. I love pastel colours in my nails. 


I have also been loving a TV series that I am watching for the second time. But it has just been released in DVD and I am enjoying watching the first season once again. Beauty and the beast. If the title doesn't give it away, the show follows the original story of Beauty and the Beast very loosely. Belle, known as Catherine in the show, is a police officer who comes upon, Vincent (the beast) through a case. There's tension between the both of then through the whole first season and I actually love that about shows so it drew me in straight away. 


Sticking to the entertainment, divergent came out this month and since 2010 I have waited in anticipation. It's safe to say that I absolutely adored the movie. I found it to be one of the best book to movie adaption and everything about it was on key. Except the ending where I was waiting for " I love you but I'm waiting to be sure before I tell you" part. But I still loved it. I also fell in love with then James and shailene Woodley. 


My last favourite for this month is my wardrobe doors. Weird, right? But I printed some pictures out and blue tacked them to my doors and I just love looking at them when I walk into my room. 


So that's all for this month! 

xx
Caitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author