Adventures to the beach

The last couple of weekends my family and I ventured up to the coast to spend Easter and Anzac Day.
Because of traffic we decided to take the tourist drive and I am so glad we did. 
The mountains were spectacular. 


The timing was perfect. As we made our way through the country side the sun began to set, allowing a spectacular view. 





This wasn't the only sunset I was able to see those weekends. Beach sunsets are always my favourite. The way the sun reflects off of the water and makes the perfect picture makes my insides shiver with such a beautiful scene. 
I pulled my mum out of our caravan and ran to the beach where everyone sat cameras at the ready to capture this perfect sight. Of course I was one of those people. 



I am in love with a sunset. The colours that take over the sky, a different one every dusk. I live for these moments. 

xx
Caitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author